Wednesday, August 26, 2009

When?

When did this...
...become this?



Or this...


...become this?

7 comments:

Jessica said...

They are so handsome! Don't you just wish you could shrink them back down for a few days?

Carrie said...

I wish I could just shrink them down every once in a while when I need a baby cuddle, then let them go back to being the handsome, good, young boys that they are.

Brazenlilly said...

STOP IT! You're going to make me cry. Could you also grab a couple pics of us from freshman year and now? That WOULD make me cry. For different reasons. :)

Anonymous said...

They are so big. I wish we had been there, it looks like both were excited for the first day of school. One day....

Anonymous said...

It happens overnight, dontcha' know? And it just goes faster and faster. Love, Nanny

Dionne Sincire said...

carrie, you COULD always make another baby...just a thought. :0)

Sarah said...

They do grow up fast- I guess that is why I enjoy having another little one every year and 1/2 or so just so I get those little baby cuddles. :)

Seriousely though- I know what you mean, with our oldest almost 8 and reading books so well that he is always sharing some tidbit that I have never heard ( scary - it has started already) . Time seem to have flown by so fast and it is a little scary to think that another 8 years from now he will be 16 and our time with him at home will be almost done. Yikes. It sure puts life into perspective!! Thanks for the reminder to cherish each day and each moment- it sure makes homeschooling the kids a little easier when I see it from that perspective. Makes it seem worth it in the long run even if the day to day is exhausting and some days I really am not sure WHY I am doing it!

So continue to enjoy your boys, and reaping the fruits of your work over the past years. :)