Friday, August 14, 2009

Des Moines

Alrighty, you two readers. I apologize for all the rehashing summer vacations. You see, I don't scrapbook. I don't really journal events. This here blog serves as both, so these posts are more for my benefit than yours. Bear with me.

From Kansas City we made our way up to Des Moines, IA. It was just for overnight, but we wanted to fit something fun in. Free tickets to the Iowa Cubs game? Done!



4 comments:

Dionne Sincire said...

what a gorgeous backdrop! i love how the clouds look like big fluffy marshmallows floating over the outfield. i certainly don't see that too often 'round these parts.

i love the new layout too. someone getting ready for back-to-school?

Lisa P said...

I'm loving the vaca recap! Keep it coming! Love Wes' face in the last picture! Hilarious!

Jessica said...

Ha! I'm reader number three! I was going to comment on the puffy clouds too, oh well. The grass is pretty and green.

Anonymous said...

Hey Carrie,

I am reader number 4. You have a loyal set of "groupies". Love you lots,
Aunt