My friend, Dionne, recently posted about how kids speak truth, no matter how socially inappropriate. It reminded me of an embarrassing encounter Wyatt had with a checker recently. We were buying the last of Wesley's school supplies when Wyatt noticed that the checker had 3 lip piercings.
"Why do you have those things on your mouth?" he wondered aloud.
Mommy, wanting to explain the situation, (I should have kept my mouth shut) says,
"You know how I have a few earrings in my ears to look beautiful?" followed by an awkward smile at the checker.
"Those are NOT beautiful! They look like...sumfeen NOT beautiful."
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago
4 comments:
hahahah! i literally laughed out loud while reading your post, but please know that my laughter is more a gesture in solidarity..., really.., it is. :0)
I love his word, sumfeen!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing! I am still chuckling.
That is AWESOME!!!
That's hilarious! Just a couple weeks ago Ryan told me I was fat and then in the same day told my grandma that she was way old and gonna die soon! He was on a roll! Aren't kids great? LOL
Post a Comment