Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig

We're home. We arrived late Wednesday night to a brave army of ants who had kindly decided to house sit for us and sentries of weeds watching over our little gardens. They're on their way out. All of them. Every time I sit down to blog, I look at the pictures of our trip trying to decide where to start and there's too much. I get overwhelmed. So you have to wait for just a little longer for an actual update. Just wanted to let you know that we made it home, we are settling back into a routine, and we are so very happy to be here.

2 comments:

Dionne Sincire said...

welcome back. i'm sorry to hear about the ants; they can be such buggars! can't wait to here all the great stories that you'll share!

Unknown said...

You arrived home late Wed, but my calendar it is early Wed morning now. I now there is a time difference between Indiana and California, but I did not realize how big it was :)