Saturday, April 04, 2009

Strawberries in the parking lot

This was a while ago. I'll make it short since I have 82 posts to do today. Family outing to get acquainted with our new neighborhood. A nice man came into the store that we were in and asked if anyone wanted to buy a box of fresh strawberries. I LOVE fresh strawberries, so I was an easy target. I don't know what kind of operation this man is running, but the size of these strawberries is ridiculous! Most of them were roughly the size of small apples! I took pictures to prove it.
Do you see the size of this thing? Genetically altered, perhaps?

These are two of the monsters beside a normal-sized strawberry. It doesn't take much to amuse me.




2 comments:

Kim said...

ALWAYS buy those strawberries when you get the chance. They are the BEST. We used to get a guy coming into our office in the shady part of Montclair where I used to work, that fruit was GREAT and CHEAP. :)

Dionne Sincire said...

they look delicious! i bet you whipped up a mean treat with these puppies.