Monday, March 23, 2009

How many feelings do you have?

I didn't hear the beginning of the conversation. The boys were in their room playing together as I did a few chores around the house. I could hear mumbled conversation, but no distinct words. The conversation began to take a different tone, but I still couldn't hear words. Suddenly, I heard Wesley say, "Wyatt! That is not nice! It hurts my feelings. I have 152 feelings, and you hurt ALL OF THEM!!" I don't know how many feelings you have, but apparently Wesley has 152.

6 comments:

mom2boyz said...

thats SO funny! I actually have 173 feelings but I am extra sensitive =)

Lisa P said...

That Wes is very precise. I would expect not one less than 152.

Anonymous said...

That is so fantastic. It made me smile and wish that our boys could play together on a regular basis.

Kim said...

lol, is the sad bone connected to the cry bone? ;)

I'm thinkin' Wes ought to come up with a catchy tune about his 152 feelings, you know, to teach all the other kids about them.

Anonymous said...

I ♥ the conversations you overhear between your boys SO much ... almost as much as those I hear between my own! :o) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Tell Wesley that is really GOOD counting and that Nanny only got to 97!!

Love, Nana V