Saturday, March 07, 2009

Before I forget

A lot has happened lately that I should update on. We moved, we got our own internet (no more snagging the neighbor's unprotected wireless), I went to my first hockey game, blah, blah, blah. I just had a Wes funny that I wanted to post before I forget to write it down. I have told some of you the story, so feel free to stop reading if you've heard this one.

We went to Chili's for dinner the other night. About halfway through our dinner, our server came over with another young man. He informed us that he would be starting his dinner break, but that if we needed anything Scott could take care of us. Our server then walked away.

Scott: Is everything okay, folks? Is there anything I can get you?

Bill & I: Nope. I think we're good, thanks. - At this point I looked over at Wes. I could practically hear the wheels in his head turning. As Scott turned to walk away...

Wes: How about a balloon animal? I would like a balloon animal. -Bill and I exchanged puzzled glances.

Wes: What? He asked if I want anything.

So literal, that sweet Wes of mine.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hahaha!! I love it!

("well, he asked!!")