Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What did you do today?

We hit a milestone! My oldest is more apt to grin at you now to show off his gap. A little less toothy, but a little more giddy. It's been loose for awhile, but the past couple days it was just barely hanging on. When he asked for a snack today, I told him I would get it for him if he would let me pull on his loose tooth just to see what would happen. Here's what happened.Want a closer look?


2 comments:

Alli said...

So cute! Is the tooth fairy going to visit him tonight? I'd love to hear what Wes thinks of the idea of the tooth fairy. He is such a deep thinker, I am sure he would have something brilliant and funny to say about her. :) And I love that you are bribing him with the snack so you can pull out his tooth! Love you!

Lisa P said...

From one tooth fairy to another...set your alarm so you don't accidentally fall asleep. There are not good results with that procedure.