Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago
Two mischievous boys experiencing life in their own way, as evidenced by the fingerprints in the butter. Take a peek into my world. (I could have also named this blog "Dead Bird on a Stick" or "What Happens When we Squish the Lizard's Head?")
6 comments:
All i've got are girly ones. Desperate times call for.....
well maybe not?
I don't live in SoCal, and I don't have size 6 pants, but up here we've had a few clothing exchanges. One for moms & one for kids. (The one for kids has to be bigger.)
Example, you bring your gently used kids clothing and you get 1 point for each piece. Then you get to "spend" your points on other things.
Just an idea.
Carrie, I can easily send you some. Theo is just growing out of them. Power to the skinny boys!
Thank you, ladies!
I have girl's pants in a size six, but if I had a boy, I'd send them in a heartbeat! I love this post..not tacky in the LEAST!!!!!!
You're brilliant! I wouldn't have thought to post a "We Need" on my blog! I'm so glad you did. Zachary just had a birthday, and I am cleaning out his clothes, getting ready to pass things on. I don't have anything that is a 6, but I do have some that are 8 and 8 slim, and some with the great elastic tabs inside. And I have shorts that are size 7. Zach too is a skinny kid, so hopefully these will work for you.
I'm still cleaning things out, but I will bring you a bag to MOPS tomorrow! Yay - a win-win!
Post a Comment