Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Angels and an organizer

There were $5 tickets for the Angels game last night, so we all went. So fun!

Me & Damian (aka Uncle D-Dog) before the game. We've been friends since college.


Wesley's favorite part of the game was the hot dog and Dippin' Dots. He liked yelling, but mostly didn't know what he was yelling about.
Good times!

On an entirely unrelated note, I made this magazine rack/paper organizer. I saw it on the Bonnie Hunt show and decided I would try to make one. There are always random papers floating around that need a home, so I made them a home! This is made out of a cereal box cut diagonally and wrapped in wrapping paper. I only had Christmas paper, but it doesn't matter. You could make yours cuter with fabric, ribbons, scrapbook paper, blah blah blah. Anyway, this is for you, Sarah. Sorry the pictures are blurry. I never claimed to be a photographer.




1 comment:

Dionne Sincire said...

...it's beginning to look a lot like ......