Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving feast

At Wesley's school, the whole Kindergarten has a Thanksgiving feast. Each of the parents are asked to donate a specific item. There's not a lot to say about it, except that it was really cute and I am thankful I got to be there! Here are some pictures.

Wyatt came to "help" me get things set up. Here are he and his new friend Isabel (also a helper) getting in on the feast a little early.

Each kid got to say something they were thankful for. Wes said he was thankful for Kenya. Hmmm.

The boys wore Indian feather hats and the girls wore pilgrim hats.

Wes asked his classmates to scoot down so Wyatt could join them. Sweet, huh?

So that's the school feast. Bill and Wes both had the whole week of Thanksgiving off, so we went on a little vacation. I'll post some pictures from that soon. I hope that the spirit of thankfulness will stay with you through the madness of pre-Christmas season.

1 comment:

Lisa P said...

Very fun. Good big brothers can be hard to come by!

By the way, I tagged you on my blog! Get busy, sister! =)