Saturday, November 15, 2008

A friend of mine did this, so I tried it.




Carrie's Dewey Decimal Section:

213 Creation

Carrie = 318895 = 318+895 = 1213


Class:
200 Religion


Contains:
The Bible and other religious texts, books about the general philosophy and theory of religion.



What it says about you:
You don't mind thinking about the unknown or other very big ideas. You will never feel like your work is finished. The 200-series is dominated by Christian topics, so you may feel like you're constantly surrounded by Christians.

Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com

2 comments:

Dionne Sincire said...

Fun test. Do you feel like the results match your personality?

BTW, love your new layout. It's so whimsical. :)

Carrie said...

It doesn't NOT fit. I actually think a lot about the unknown and lots of big ideas, but I don't ever feel like my work is done. I can't believe they got that from asking my favorite number and birthday though. Crazy. Glad you're home and safe. Does everything in your house smell like smoke?