Thursday, November 13, 2008

I just overheard...

...another conversation that made me laugh.

Wes: Your name is Wyatt Garry
Wyatt: No it's not!
Wes: Yes it is!
Wyatt: NO IT'S NOT!!
Wes: Wyatt it IS your name! It's Wyatt Garry!
Wyatt: Only when I do bad choices! My name is Wyatt.
Wes: Yep. And when you do VERY bad choices, your name is Wyatt Garry Lassiter.
Wyatt: Yep.

6 comments:

Lisa P said...

I can see your boys have you completely pegged!

That's hilarious!

Kim said...

How cute! You're "that" mom. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love eavesdropping on my boys conversations ... even now. So great!

Anonymous said...

You got a huge laugh from Nana Val on that one. He is very discerning at his young age.

OR Mom

Sarah said...

hahaha! That was really funny!!

Anonymous said...

That is funny!!!. I can totally see that going on with Wes and Wyatt.

Have fun at Church.

Jimmy from that other coast.