Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby Wyatt is 3!


Today "little" Wyatt turned 3 years old! I can't believe it. He wanted a Monsters Inc. birthday, which is funny because he's never seen the movie. He's been on the ride at CA Adventure, and that was enough for him. With all the arrangements and things with Grandpa, this needed to be a fairly simple party with little planning involved. We got a Monsters Inc. bouncer as the activity and for lunch we did a PBJ bar. We put out 2 kinds of bread, butter, 2 peanut butters, 2 jellies, honey, marshmallow cream, Nutella, and brown sugar and let everyone make their own sandwiches. What a hit! Here are some pictures of the day. Happy Birthday, my sweet little man. You bring a light to my life like nobody else can.



7 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow, that is brilliant - and I LOVE the cakes!

Stef said...

THose cakes are the cutest... not as cute as the diamond princess cake... :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it! Mine are 8 and 13 now and I find myself wondering where the years went!

Aaron, Allison, Kaitlyn, Mackenzie and Owen said...

Happy birthday Wyatt!! Carrie you make awsome parties. :-)

Jennifer said...

Tag your it. Check out my blog for the rules.

Dionne Sincire said...

OMG, did you make those cakes? Brilliant!

Carrie said...

Thank you, Dionne! "Brilliant" is a nice thing for you to say! I always try to make a big and fun birthday cake for the boys. It's so fun!