..."I neglected my blog, got lost in my life. Oh baby, baby. Oops you think I forgot, but I did not. I'm not that innocent." Just like many of you, my life took a whirlwind turn the past couple weeks. Here is the rundown. I tried posting pictures, but it was taking too long and I have to run errands in a couple minutes.
1. Aug 25 - Wes started Kindergarten. He's in a K/1 combo and LOVES it!
2. Aug 28 - My parents came into town for the Disney half marathon. More to follow.
3. Aug 29 - Drop Grandpa at Heritage Gardens for the long weekend. He hated it.
4. Aug 31 - Bill, Dad, JJ, Jesse, and Jo ran the Disney half marathon. They all finished and in about the time they each expected to.
5. Sep 1 - Mom & Dad's 35th anniversary. Spent the day at Disneyland with the fam.
6. Sep 2 - Bill got 4 teeth surgically removed. Pick up Gramps from HG. Did I mention he hated it? He said if he ever has to live in a place like that, he would hope to die every night. Safe to say he hated it. He has been much more appreciative of me since then. :)
7. Sep 3 - Wyatt started pre-school for the first time!
8. Sep 4 - First day of MOPS. I am the coordinator for the Mothers of Pre-schoolers group at our church. We had a really fun and successful first meeting! So, now you are all caught up on my life. Maybe I'll post pictures one of these days. No promises though. Thanks for not giving up on me!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago
1 comment:
Thanks for the run-down. Here's one of my own:
1. Good work, Wes! You'll be the best storyteller there.
2. Glad you got to see your parents
3. Good for you for finding a spot for Grandpa. Don't feel guilty for needing to do that in the future, just because he hated it.
4. Go marathon-ers! Loved JJ's story. Must check Bills blog now.
5. Jealous of a day at Disneyland.
6. Sorry to both Bill and Grandpa, and as a result, you. Hang in there.
7. Wyatt will be hilarious at preschool. Watch out world.
8. I love that you coordinate. You have great leadership ideas! Have a great year with those girls!
PS: I won't ever give up on the likes of you!
Post a Comment