Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lurk no more!

I am always amazed when I come across someone who says, "I read your blog about...". So, I am calling you out! I am curious who stops by. Would you mind leaving a comment on this one so I know you stopped by? Thanks!

33 comments:

Jennifer said...

Jennifer Landes from WOL MOPS here!

Jessica said...

I have you in my google reader!

Melanie said...

Wait, how long ago did you change the nume on your blog?

Melanie said...

And by nume, I mean NAME. I'm sure that was impossible to decipher from the sentence in which it was used. Along those same lines, is it not fortuitous that I'm such an early commentor because now EVERYONE else who reads your blog will know that at least one of your readers cannot spell. I'm sorry Carrie's other readers, really I am.

mom2boyz said...

Just me =) and I have you on my blog roll which tells me when you have a new post =)

Alli said...

ME, ME, ME! I do!
Love ya!
A

JJ said...

I do not.

Anonymous said...

Love those boy stories! I can't go twithout a Lassiter "funny story" update! Love the blog!
-Min

Anonymous said...

I'm a lurker! I'm a lurker!

Now stop wiping boogers on your waffles.

P-shizzle

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

You're on my reader so I NEVER miss a post!

But I agree it is totally weird when you run into someone you wouldnt think reads your blog and they totally do!

Rotters said...

hello, I pop in all the way from Turkey once in a while, your stories are so cute!
Didi

Aaron, Allison, Kaitlyn, Mackenzie and Owen said...

I have google reader, so I don't usually leave comments, cuz that means clicking to your actual blog... by the way nice changes, how long has it looked like this? Anyway, like Jane, I never miss a post! :-)

Gina said...

I'm a follower!

Anonymous said...

So fun to see all you friends that drop in from time to time. Melanie, I changed the name when I came into the kitchen to find the butter cube full of fingerprints. I asked the boys who did it and two greasy little sets fingers and faces denied any knowledge of the event. Suspicious. Perhaps it's the sneaky Arctic Mouse striking again!

Stef said...

I have you on google reader...

Anonymous said...

I check on you.

Shannon

Carrie Leigh said...

Uh...I have been known to stalk the Lassiter fam from time to time! ;)
~ Carrie Leigh

Anonymous said...

Shout out! I swing by from time to time! :o)

Sarah said...

Wow, you're popular! How fun to see everyone who lurks here, huh?!

I hear those comments on occasion too ... and on occasion it makes me wonder, "hmmm, have I posted anything that may be offensive ... ?!" Oh well!!

Life According to Alisha said...

I do!!

Hannah said...

Me too... I'm lurking from Lisbon:)

Matt, Becky, Eric, Ryan, and Kelly said...

me too :)

Erin said...

What the heck!? I left a comment here a couple of days ago (because I always read your hilarious stories) and now it's not here! Did you erase it??? I have a bone to pick with you now, missy!

BTW, I'm bringing cinnamon sticky buns to MOPS tomorrow for my baked good. I'm using yeast and kneading and stuff. They're gonna be off the hook. So, just be aware. Don't go tryin' to show me up and bring your version for your baked good. There are a lot of other baked goods to choose from. Perhaps muffins or banana bread or maybe you could being a waffle iron and make us all some waffles. Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

Dear Carrie,

I stop by at least once a week to get my Lassiter "fix". I love your stories; thank you for sharing a part of your life. Aunt Nanc the favored one

Diane Davis said...

i'm here. :)

Rachel said...

i do. i want to hear more about grandpa. and i want you to come to my beach...SOON.

Danielle said...

OMG! People i dont even know always are telling me about my blog. It is crazy, but kinda weird, ya know?
Blessings!

Reynolds Family said...

We love your blog!
Love Jen and Kev

Anonymous said...

Its me, Gina B!

Dionne Sincire said...

Do I even need to leave a comment? You know I read your blog! It rocks! ;)

Anonymous said...

I got on to see the cake and read back to this and at least one more. I love hearing what my boys are up to. Love you, have fun at the Angels game. MOM

The Corbett's said...

I know this is late but I am regularly peeking in!!!

gentrav said...

I had gotten busy and hadn't checked in recently but then heard from my grandmother about Uncle Wes/Grandpa Wes being sick. Glad to hear he is doing better!