It would be absurd and embarrassing to have a child that still mispronounced so many words as adults. There is something SO CUTE about it right now, though. I have to admit that I don't correct Wyatt when he says things incorrectly. He'll learn soon enough. In the meantime, here are a few things I love hearing him say.
Homey Snokes! (Holy Smoke!) He just says it with so much gusto!
Goose gunks (Goose bumps) I hate it when it's so cold I get goose gunks!
Bresskiss (Breakfast) One of his 5 favorite meals of the day!
Yorgit (yogurt) Yum!
Spardermyan (Spiderman) Homey snokes! Sometimes Spardermyan eats yorgit for bresskiss and it gives him goose gunks!
There are so many more, but these are the ones that come to mind right now. In Wyatt's own words, "I'm turning bigger!" Always said in response to ANY reference to him being little.
3 comments:
I love this post, how adorable!
Too cute. I'm glad that you included the translations because you got my eyebrows all up at arms with that bresskissin'. (wink, wink) :)
That is so cute! It really is so hard to correct them when they are so adorable!
Post a Comment