Wes: "Wyatt, stop bothering me! I'm trying to quietly play my game and not get in trouble!
Wyatt: "I'm not bardering you. I'm climbing on you. See?"
Wes: "STOP IT! You're going to make me be bad!"
Wyatt: "It's okay. It's fun. Boingy, boingy, boingy! See? You're not bad. You're my brudder and you are Wesee, okay?"
Wes: "Grrrrrr. I lost my game now, WYATT!"
Wyatt: "I a-give (forgive) you."
p.s. Here is a sentence I uttered today that I never would have dreamed up.
"Boys, please don't wipe your boogars on your waffle. It's uncouth."
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago
4 comments:
I'm a second child, so I'm not sure I understand the problem ... just kidding! ;)
Very cute conversation! I love that Wes is so mature that he's cognizant of what actions will move him from good behavior to bad behavior. Poor Wes was trying so hard to be good and Wyatt just wanted to have fun. We second borns can be pests sometimes! :)
Thanks for sharing!
I love it.... I so can picture it... I was LAUGHING dude!!!
Never did like boogars on my waffles. Yuke! ;)
Wes sounds like he's got the patience of a saint. Cute post!
Post a Comment