Friday, September 26, 2008

Girly Birthday Cake

As far as gender is concerned, I am outnumbered in my household. Today was my friend's daughter, Haley's 6th Birthday, and I got to make her cake. It was so much fun!

I think they liked it.

9 comments:

Diane Davis said...

wow... you and bunch are amazing! that cake is so cool!!!

Kristi said...

I am so impressed with all my friends and their cake making abilities. What a beautiful cake!!!

Gina said...

WOW...that is awesome...Great job...I didn't know you were such a baker!

Stef said...

You are the best - thanks so much my friend! Love you heaps... Haley LOVED it too!!! She told me in the car.... "mama... that is EXACTLY how I wanted carrie to make it" :) Cute

Dionne Sincire said...

Okay, Sadia's got a birthday party coming up on the 18th of October. I am now opening up the job of birthday cake maker for bidding. Currently, I have two independent cake makers in my cross hairs: You and Bunch. May I have you bid please??????? ;)

Sarah said...

wow that is quite the cake. Very impressive. The only sad thing is all that work disaprears SOOO fast :) but I am sure it was well worth it.!!!

The Corbett's said...

You are soooo talented Carrie! Want to come up to Yosemite in a couple weeks and make Jake's Bday cake??? I'm thinking Disney Theme :)

Sarah said...

Ahh Ha Ha! When I first pulled up your blog, it took a bit for the top photo (of the completed, AMAZING cake) to load. All I saw was the "after" pic. I clicked on it, thinking to myself, "Wow, what the heck IS that?!" ... Fortunately that was the "after" pic.

Hee !!

You really are talented. Zoe's b-day is in a few weeks. Wanna bake for me?! ;) (i'm only kinda kidding)

edie said...

What a beautiful cake!! I love to bake cakes but I can't decorate at all. My cakes taste good but they are seriously ugly. You inspire me.