Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Thanksgiving Day 3

Today I am thankful for the right to vote. Although the outcome may not always be what I had hoped, it is a tremendous privilege to be allowed to have a say. I wish I knew how to express how blessed we are to live in America where we take our freedoms for granted. We often forget how few people have the right to freedom of speech. It is easy to get wrapped up in all the faults with our government, and there are faults. In the midst of our dissatisfaction, though, we forget. I am so privileged and blessed to have a voice, and to be allowed to express my opinions.

1 comment:

Brazenlilly said...

I won't get around to commenting every time, but I'm going to read each of your posts this month, friend! What a great exercise in gratitude. Love it. Love you!

Blog Archive