I'm thankful for busy days. Specifically busy days that remind me how blessed I am! Today seemed like one reminder after another. First, Wesley received two awards at his assembly today. Then I got to go to Momtourage (our church's mom group) and be reminded that I adore this community of women. After that, a good friend of mine offered to take Wyatt home so he could play the afternoon away with her son. Then I got to go to work where I help the sweetest old lady. After school I spent some time baking, which is SO FUN! It all ended with family game night. Blessing upon blessing. What a day!
1 comment:
Thankful for you my friend! :) Bet you can't figure out who wrote this. So I'll just let you know you're special to my heart anonymously. Then you can think ALL your friends commented on this. A sure way to feel good about yourself. Love ya freind! :)
Post a Comment