Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Of all the nerve!

Since the new year, we have been dealing with some minor inconveniences in regards to "our" internet connection. Up until 2009 arrived, we were depending on the unaware generosity of our neighbors for our wireless internet. Sometime during the Christmas break, they password protected and renamed their wireless. Can you believe the audacity of some people? I mean, come on! A little generosity, please. So now we are depending on someone much further away and rarely have more than one bar of wireless signal. Anyway, that is the reason for the slow blogging. My mom wants me to post more pictures of the house, but as it is this blog will take about 10 minutes to load, so it inevitably times out when I attach pictures. So, know that we are busy sorting and packing around here. I will have a LOT of material to post once we have our own wireless signal (certain to be password protected).

1 comment:

Lisa P said...

So funny! Can't wait.