I don't have anything specific to post about. Some funny quotes, some pictures. Read on, if you want. Things have been very busy around here. We had a lovely low-key Christmas day with my parents and Bill's mom all here. I attended a small impromptu baby shower for my sister-in-law and my baby niece due in March. We also took a trip down to Laguna Beach for a couple days of relaxing, followed by a day at the LA Zoo, and then home again for a calm New Year's Eve at home playing games. Today we had a relaxing day and then cleaned up all the Christmas stuff.
Tonight at dinner Wes leaned over to Wyatt and said, "Wyatt, I love you. Now look! Are there hearts in my eyes?"
Wyatt's new favorite word is Gigantic, but this is how he pronounces it. "Chai-TAN-kick". It makes me laugh every single time.
Hmmm...let's see if I can dig up some pictures for those of you who only read illustrated posts.
Here we go. The boys on the firetruck at the annual Police and Fire Department Christmas parade.

Wes liked this set of
Remembears I made for the Phares sisters. They were a gift from their mom made out of their grandmother's robe.

If any of you are wondering what the key is to unlocking new hidden Kung Fu moves, it is a new bathrobe to wear on Christmas morning. Wes' is Spiderman and Wyatt's is Yoda.


The boys love early morning snuggle time with Grandpa and Grandma while they're here!

The tree on Christmas morning before presents. All the boys wanted this year was Mr. Potato Head. This is what Santa left!

So, I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that your New Year has already begun to shape up nicely!
4 comments:
OK, I am so impressed with those remembears!! I cant believe you made them...here I thought that type of stuff was lost on our generation..but maybe its just lost on me! Cute pictures, looks like you had a nice Christmas. Happy New Year!
Hey! Santa left John a Mr Potato Head, too! Spudtrooper.
By the way, do you quilt, too? Cause I am considering having a baby clothes quilt made ... :)
A baby clothes quilt? I am SO in! Good thinkin', Alli. And I love the bath robes, Carrie. One month or so and counting!
The hearts in the eyes conversation was hilarious!!! I used that line on Geric last night when we went out to dinner for our anniversary... he thought it was funny too! :)
Post a Comment