Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Happy Birthday


I just wanted to take a brief moment out of my day to wish my oldest son a very Happy Birthday! I can't believe he is 6 years old today! Wesley is sweet and charming and truly a bright spot in my heart. I am so thankful for the blessing that he is to our family every single day. Wes, I love you to pieces! Happy Birthday, little man!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Don't you just LOVE those hats with their age on them? I think every year I should have a picture of my kid(s)in one of those so when they realize they will never be getting a scrapbook out of me, that they'll always know what age they were in at least SOME of their pictures. Come on now!

Dionne Sincire said...

happy birthday wes!

Carrie said...

Melanie, I am right there with ya on the scrapbook thing. There are pictures even now that I don't know when they're from, let alone when I'm old and they care. At least they have pictures, right?

Dionne: Thank you on behalf of Wes. Also, I can't wait to make some friend chicken! ;)