I am posting a couple posts at once because we are having internet issues at our house, so I'm at the library tonight to fill you all in on the goings on of our lives as of late. For those of you who have asked to see Birthday cake pics, keep scrolling down. There is a post below this with some pictures for you. But THIS post is dedicated to the other exciting news in our lives. We found a house! It is truly amazing the way this whole process has happened and come together. Here are a few pictures. I will post some on facebook as well. The projected close of escrow is February 6. Does that date look familiar to you? No? Then I will tell you. It's my BIRTHDAY! That God is a funny fellow!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago
9 comments:
Congratulations!
Yay! You got the house! That was way easier than you thought it be! It's so pretty. And that line, "That God is a funny fellow," that was funny. You're a funny fella. (That's the feminine version of fellow.)
Nice, nice, nice, nice, NICE!
We are super excited for you guys. Welcome to our hood!
Congrats! What a great birthday present. :) Bryan and I just yesterday got a new apartment, we move in Jan 20. Fun times for the Brock & Lassiter families. :)
Congrats kids - this is YOUR year. And what a birthday present!!!
I can't express how thrilled I am that your family will finally have their own home. You all deserve the very best.
Love,
Oregon Mom
Wow congrats... what's that address again?
Will you be moving your stuff before you start staying there?
Thank you, friends and OR Mom, for the congrats! We are super excited! Ummm, creepy anonymous commenter, you think you're so sneaky but I know who you are and I know where you live, so watch yourself, missy!
HAHA! I'm cracking up at your comment to Creepy Anonymous Commenter ...
And your new home is LOVELY!
And looks plenty big to start our commune ... !!!
Congratulations on the house guys!!!
Jimmy V
Post a Comment