Tuesday, August 05, 2008

What is Wyatt up to?

Well, as an independent two-year-old, we hear, "I do it myself!" on a fairly regular basis. Apparently he gets his own snacks out of the fridge. Either that or we have an Arctic mouse that lives here.

6 comments:

Stef said...

OMG... Carrie.... will he be pulling these type of stunts when he comes this weekend? I dont know if I can handle that... JK :)

Artic mouse.... LOVE IT

Dionne Sincire said...

TOO FUNNY! I love that he takes little nibbles and then saves some for later. Afterall, you never know when you're going to have a snack attack. tee, hee, hee.., good times.

The Unlikely Pastor's Wife said...

lol. hahahahahahah!

edie said...

That's hilarious, Carrie. At least your mouse is making healthy choices (or he can't reach the chips).

Carrie Leigh said...

So stinkin' cute! I think everyone should have their own arctic mouse!

Matt, Becky, Eric, Ryan, and Kelly said...

I have seen my fair share of these kinds of apples in my fridge. And bread, cheese, pickles, etc. Not to mention the various things I've found in my cupboards! Did I mention Ryan is a midnight chef??