Friday, August 08, 2008

On a Roll


Those of you have been faithful readers for a while know that I sometimes go for weeks at a time without blogging. I've been on a roll lately. I'm a little proud of myself, quite honestly. Tomorrow Bill and I are headed to San Diego to board a cruise ship bound for Mexico! I am SO excited to go on my first cruise! I just wanted to let you know that there will be no new posts for a few days, but hopefully I'll have a lot of material to share when I get back!

4 comments:

edie said...

Sounds so nice. Have a great time!!

Dionne Sincire said...

Ahh, I have cruise envy.... ;) Have a blast!

mom2boyz said...

I am so jealous! have a blast!!

Carrie Leigh said...

I am quite impressed with your blogging-ness lately! ;) Yeah for me! Nothing makes me happier than regular Lassiter updates!

Congrats on your anniversary and have a fun ol' time on your cruise! I can't wait to hear about it!

Hugs to you guys!