Many of you have already seen these pics on facebook, but here they are for those who haven't seen them yet.

"We're moving out to open water!"

Here we are on the golf cart taking us to the ship. An interesting note about the "Elation". It was built in 1998 and took its maiden voyage the same summer we got married. I thought that was great since we were there to celebrate our 10th anniversary!

Relaxing by the pool on the first day at sea.
Our first land excursion was in Cabo San Lucas. We went to a resort for the day.


In Ensenada, we did "A Taste of Mexico" tour. We toured around a little, then went to Mango Mango restaurant and made Salsa Mexicana, Guacamole, Tamales, and Tostadas as we sipped our Mango Margaritas!

Bill enjoying the fruits of his labor

All dressed and ready for dinner. But first, a gorgeous sunset!
5 comments:
How relaxing. You must have returned home refreshed and rejuvenated! My favorite is the pic of you two all cozy on the golf cart. Great memories, thanks for sharing them with your blog readers.
So my friends have been trying to convince me to go on a short cruise to Mexico for our 30th birthdays next year. I keep telling them no, because I think those are just booze cruises, filled with 18 year olds who want to party. And judging from your hat in the third picture it looks like I was right!
Kidding, looks awesome.
You both look very relaxed--so glad for you!
Hey Carrie! I love the new blog look and the cruise looks fabulous. I'll have to check back more often now that I know you are updating it. The fam pic is really great too AND I love your new haircut. :)
Looks like it was a great trip. what a treat. Happy anniversary to you :)
Post a Comment