Okay, it's a little late. Our internet has been a little bit fickle lately. My first post was long and extravagant and detailed. I lost it into the abyss of "you are not connected to the internet". My second was shorter, but fabulous in its detail. It, too, was not to be. So, here it is, my third attempt. It will be short, but sweet. I think I'll post the pictures/explanations one at a time to avoid the same fate. The first night (Friday), we went to dinner at Junior's (famous for cheesecake) and Bill and I walked to Rockefellar Plaza to watch the ice skaters. The cheesecake is beyond delicious! It was so cool to be at Rockefellar Plaza too. There were a few very experienced skaters going through all sorts of fancy routines, but the majority were the average Joe using a friend for support. I even got to take my picture next to the Kenyan flag.


No comments:
Post a Comment