Thursday, February 15, 2007

New York: Day 3

I've called it "Day 3", but when I think about it, it was really only our second full day. Oh well. I am not going back to change the other titles, so it will remain Day 3. It was Sunday. We used our 48 hour double decker tour bus pass to see the North side of the city. It was gorgeous and unbelievably cold! We sat on top to catch the best view, but we were mostly frozen by the time we reached the Metropolitan Museum. The first picture is of our travel companions atop the double decker. After an amazing and informative tour, we hopped off at the Met. to experience some art culture. INCREDIBLE!! We didn't even cover half of the 2 sections we chose to see and there were probably 20 features we missed altogether! Again, oh well, maybe next time! Central Park looked a little brown and barren since it's winter, but I took a picture anyway. Next time we go, I hope we can go for a walk in the park. This time, we were happy to be headed someplace warm and sheltered.





No comments: