Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago
Two mischievous boys experiencing life in their own way, as evidenced by the fingerprints in the butter. Take a peek into my world. (I could have also named this blog "Dead Bird on a Stick" or "What Happens When we Squish the Lizard's Head?")
3 comments:
Carrie, I was thinking of "Your friends" today. I was also thinking of my brother and his wife who just had a miscarage this week. That picture sure has a lovely comforting thought with it of Christs love for our children and esp. thoset that are already IN HIS ARMS.
I will be praying for you friends as well. The Lord knows who they are. :)
This was actually drawn by an RVA alum for Jeff Davis and his wife who lost their baby. I'm sorry for Richard and his wife. I'll be praying for them as well. Thanks for your sentiments.
Post a Comment