
I was looking through some old pictures recently (thank you for the pics, Kelly). I found it interesting to see the differences and similarities between Wes and Wyatt at a similar age. What do you think?
Two mischievous boys experiencing life in their own way, as evidenced by the fingerprints in the butter. Take a peek into my world. (I could have also named this blog "Dead Bird on a Stick" or "What Happens When we Squish the Lizard's Head?")
6 comments:
Your welcome! It is neat to see these two pictures of the boys together. And to see how differently our house was arranged back then. :) ~ Kelly
Dear Carrie,
The boys have one similarity!! They are both adorable!!
Aunt
WOW!!! How fun .. I should check Haley and Hunter to see their simularities....
Oh how fun...
I just went back and looked threw all your blog pictures... ( I had a lot of time on my hands :)) and saw the picture you put of haley and him on there (under sept 2005) how cute!!!
Post a Comment