Not for me. Not yet.
Last night after Wesley finished brushing his teeth, he was studying his reflection in the mirror as he practiced many different expressions.
W: Mom, Wyatt and I both wanted to be fire fighters when we grow up.
M: I know. That's great!
W: Well yesterday we both wanted to be that, but not anymore.
M: Oh?
W: That was all before I knew about the newsman (these words were said as he tossed himself a cheesy grin in the mirror). He proceeded to give a weather report.
Well, everybody, it was a hot day. How hot? Very, very hot. It was about 350 out there and also a hot wind. Thanks, folks. Good night.
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago
5 comments:
Love it!
I love it too!
I can totally see Wesley as an anchorman...all his expressions, boundless energy and wonderful smile! But Tre will be sad that he's given up the firefighter dream! ;)
Prediction: Wes is anchorman, Wyatt is still fireman. So cute!
I strongly urge Wes to consider an occupation in comedy. He is hilarious!
Post a Comment