Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Remember me?

Hi! Remember me? I'm the one who blogged on this site once upon a time. My absence has not been because my life is so dull that I have no interesting stories to post. If only! Time just has a cold and heartless way of marching forward regardless of the things I am supposed to fit into the schedule. It reminds me of a revolving door that just keeps on spinning and if I don't fit everything into the alotted space, I will get squished. Since my last post I've
1-Been sewing Remembears
2-Retreated (as in Women's retreat, not conflict retreat)
3-Stayed in bed for 4 days with a non-swine form of the flu
4-Birthday partied for the cute boy I married
5-Baked for neighbor friends
6-Set details in motion for co-leading a Kenya trip next summer
7-Coddled ill children
8-Cursed pink eye again
9-Begun to sew Mario and Luigi costumes
10-Made a new early-morning meeting commitment that is turning my little life upside down
11-Maintained the regular schedule and routines
I'm sure there is more, but that's enough of a glimpse. Happy Fall!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Mario and Luigi, I love it! Let me know if I can stow away on your trip to Kenya. I'll remember the camera!

Lisa P said...

Oh my! Sorry about the flu; Edie curses with you; yeah for Bill's birthday; wish you would have time to sew a costume for me; and I'm so excited for your trip to Kenya. However, I'm tired just reading this list!

Carrie said...

Jess, I would love it if you and your camera came!

Lisa, thanks. If my schedule makes YOU tired it must be busy!