Wyatt hates, nay ABHORS, getting his nails trimmed. I used to be able to depend on my friend, Stef, to tackle this dreaded task. With Stef on the other side of the country, I have had to fight this battle often. Last night after bath I told the boys we were cutting fingernails. Wesley, ever the compliant child, came instantly, got his nails trimmed and walked away. Wyatt, however began the rebellion. After his first attempts at convincing me not to take on this awful task, he was silent for a few minutes. As the moment of doom became more imminent, he began curling his fingers tighter into his palms. Here is his final plea:
Wyatt: Oh, I don't have to get my fingernails cut tonight.
Me: Yes you do. It's your turn next.
Wyatt: Well, God told me I don't have to so, sorry Mom.
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago
4 comments:
Oh that is so funny!
I'm lucky because I found out a way to get Madilyn to let me cut her nails . . .I offer to paint them and she willingly let's me cut away. Before that, it was horrrible!!! i would be happy if I could cut one a day and then start all over again, ten days later!
hahaha... that is AWESOME!!! I love Wyatt. :-)
Sounds like the final word on that subject!!
Love,
Nanny/ORMom
That link is awesome! You are so rad and I mean that in the raddest way. Super rad.
Post a Comment