I got in a car accident today. Aside from my bruised pride, we all came out unscathed. I was backing out of my spot in an all but empty parking lot. That's right, there was only one other truck in the lot, I musjudged and backed right into his front bumper. The minute I rammed into the other truck, Wes says, "Mom! Oh no! Did you break our car?" "Yes, Wesley, I think I did." "We better fix it so I can go to my house and eat lunch, okay?" Don't you wish your biggest problem was getting home for lunch and a nap? In the grand scheme of things, it's just a fender bender. No biggie. So today I've been reminded by the voice of my innocent Wes to keep things in perspective. I wish for you, my friends, a day of simplicity.
1 comment:
I am sure it sucks to have to deal with all of the insurance and all, but hey, at least your story brings smiles :)
Post a Comment