It has been way too long since I've posted! First of all, Happy New Year! I hope everyone's year is shaping up nicely. Ours seems to be off to a bit of a hectic start, but that is to be expected. Secondly, Happy Belated Birthday, Wes! Wesley turned 4 a week ago and I still haven't made a blog appearance to wish him a happy year! He wanted a "Cars" birthday party. Well, they don't sell Tow-Mater cake pans yet, so I was on my own. You can see what I came up with. He was happy with it, so that's all that matters. How amazing it is that every year we have been able to have a party for him at the park! One of the many beautiful things about living in SoCal. I will try to post a longer blog next time, but I felt like I needed to at least appear for a minute on here! I hope everyone's year is off to a fruitful beginning!


1 comment:
Nice job on the cake! You are so creatively brave. I'd probably buy a store cake and throw a hotwheels on it. I'm impressed!
Post a Comment