We've enjoyed naps at rest stops, stops at vista points, and catch-up-visits with old friends (not old people, but old friends, you know?). Yesterday we left early to beat LA traffic and slowly made our way up to Mountain View to stay with Bill's good friend, Dave & his family. Lovely home, lovely friends, great time, and NO PHOTOS! I'm fired!
Today we scooted over to the 101 via Petaluma where we brunched with more friends. (Who exactly does Carrie think she is "brunching" with people? Sounds a little snooty and pretentious to me.) The pictures of me and the girlfriends present are on another camera, but I DO have pics of all our kiddos! FUN!

Along the way
Now we're in McKinleyville, CA. Don't worry, I didn't know where it was either. We have a long drive tomorrow, so I'll bid you bon nuit, mes ami. What? I can throw out French phrases if I want. I'm playing the "snooty and pretentious" role, remember?
4 comments:
Um, are congrats in order for Aris and Lisa's BABY!?! Who's the youngest cutie?
Glad you are having fun! When will you be up in Oregon? I'd love to see you!
Carrie - I love your wit and how it comes out in your writing!! Glad you are having fun!! - Luv you all. :-)
Jen-we're here! We'll mostly be at the coast this time, but I think we'll be in Monmouth/Turner area for a day at the end. It would be so fun to see you! And the baby belongs with Heather (the only "girlfriend" who didn't go to PCC).
Thanks Powells! :)
Jen B--If I had a fourth, you might see me taking out a Classified for a new husband! But that little Max's so cute, we might claim him anyway!
Post a Comment