Monday, May 24, 2010

Dreams and How They Can Come True


Today the book I wrote arrived in the CMF office! I'm officially "published". The quotes are there because technically, I'm officially "printed" and not actually published. Regardless of the semantics of it all, a story I wrote has been spread across the pages of a beautiful book. That beautiful book has finally, despite a few obstacles, arrived in the offices of Christian Missionary Fellowship. The pages are neatly bound and wrapped in cardboard and ready for purchase & shipment to raise funds for an amazing organization! My prayer is that the author of my faith will be glorified! What a day!

5 comments:

Lisa P said...

May I be the first of many to congratulate you! That is a fine piece indeed. How can we see/buy it?

Melanie said...

Yeah. I'm going to need one as well. :)

Aaron, Allison, Kaitlyn, Mackenzie and Owen said...

YEA!!!!! Supper Proud of you!!! :-)

Sarah said...

Wow how exciting! It looks great.

Unknown said...

Carrie! It was exactly one year ago that you left to go down to Kenya to write this story! How very exciting for you, I too like all your other friends also want to order a book!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you and so very proud!
Lisa & Emily