Every single day, Wes says something that cracks me up. I usually don't get it written down before it slips my mind, but here are a few from the past couple days.
His PJs have ribbing at the bottom of the pant leg. When he woke up, the pant legs had ridden up to his knees. Wes: "My bottom sleeves keep getting stuck."
Yesterday at the Dr. office. Wes: "I need a shot because I have a cough." MA: "I don't think I will have to give you a shot today. You might get some other medicine though." Wes: "Okay, but we'll ask Dr. Jain because she knows about shots more than...um more than...she knows a lot about shots and coughs."
Again at the Dr. Wes: "Dr. Jain, it's almost Thanksgiving!" Dr J: "You're right. And what are you going to do on Thanksgiving." Wes: "Well I'm going to be thankful."
Tonight we went to Disneyland as a family and it was the first night with all the Christmas decorations and parades. Wes: "This place doesn't know it's not Christmas, it's Thanksgiving!"
Again at Disneyland, we're standing in line for a ride and Wyatt is flopping around and hanging on Wes and Bill. One time Wyatt grabbed Wes, but lost his balance and fell on the ground. Wes' response: he steps over Wyatt and says "Nice one!"
I love that kid!
Some Things I’ve Loved Wearing
7 months ago
4 comments:
Love it! Kids are so awesome.
On an unrelated note... Andrew is so threatened by your word count. :)
Ok so Matt and I are sitting here thinking that Wes and Eric could be the same kid. It could totally have been Eric saying all that stuff :).
Your Wes ... is my Kyle. He is insane and completely random. Does Wes want to be "a toilet tester" too? Yeah - I have stories! Isn't it great?
OH MY GOSH!!! He is a crack up! i love that kid!
Post a Comment