Sunday, November 18, 2007

Nanowrimo 2007


NaNoWriMo stands for NAtional NOvel WRIting MOnth. That's right. November is National Novel Writing Month, and I have accepted the challenge. The basic idea is that if you write between 1500 and 2000 words per day, you should have a 50,000 word novella by the end of the month. You are not supposed to read through anything that you write, nor are you to edit anything. Those are tasks reserved for December. Writers are also encouraged to tell as many people as possible to narrow the possibilities of quitting or failing. So, here I am telling as many people as will read my blog. I am 30,123 words into my story. I am enjoying myself thoroughly and am excited to sign on again next year! I may even rope some of you in next time.

5 comments:

The Corbett's said...

Wow Carrie! I'm impressed!!!

Brazenlilly said...

When do we get to read it?!?

Anonymous said...

How is it coming along??

Anonymous said...

Hey! Did you finish??

Diane Davis said...

what is it about?