So, most of you know that things are in the works for us to begin the process of ownership for the
Smart's house. We took Bill's mom up tonight to show her the house. Since they're still living in it, I didn't take too many pictures yet. These pics are obviously for those of you haven't been to the house before. If everything continues as planned, we'll be moved in by the end of September! We are SO excited about the house and we feel so blessed to have friends like Kyle and Deanne!

Here's the front door. Wes is so excited to move to "my new Gracie's house" and Wyatt was just happy to enjoy the playroom while we toured.

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about the kitchen! I have managed to bake goodies, 3 Thanksgiving dinners, a couple Christmas dinners, and so much more, in a kitchen the size of a small matchbox. In this kitchen, I will be able to open the fridge door all the way (currently it runs into the pantry and doesn't opne. I will be able to open the dishwasher and still have room to walk by (curretnly completely blocks the entrance). In this kitchen, more than one person at a time can be in there working/chatting/eating...AT THE SAME TIME! Have I mentioned that I"m excited about my new kitchen?
As the time draws nearer and we get to move-in mode, I'll post more pictures! Stay tuned!
9 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. The kitchen looks so awesome. You will enjoy it! We remodeled ours 2 years ago and I LOOOOVE it! I understand your happiness over God's kind provision for you through wonderful friends.
Woo hoo! Shannon was here and commented! I'm headed over to your blog right now! Thanks for stoppin' by!
hey there soon to be neighbor! I am excited for you guys and the smarts!! They are great friends... you guys are truly blessed!
Wow, that is soooo much bigger. :) All six of us could hang out in there, while doing the dishes and getting food out of the fridge. :)
I'm so excited for you guys! But does this mean that you aren't moving to Oregon? :) God provides in wonderful ways through wonderful people. Can't wait for more pics!
There are so many people that would be REALLY happy if we moved to Oregon. :) Although I have to admit that I was very tempted when I saw how cute your place! I'll post more pictures soon!
~C
Congrats on home ownership and the AMAZING kitchen! I am thrilled for you!
Also...now I want to see pictures of your current kitchen for the comparison!
Is it bad that I'm jealous of your new kitchen?? :)
Post a Comment