Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Chillin' and a new baby

My good friend, Stef, had her baby on Monday morning. Wes was fascinated with him and wanted to keep touching his face. Wyatt thought he was interesting as long as I wasn't holding him. Mostly they wanted to play in the privacy curtain in Stef's room. Welcome to the world, baby Jonah!



This morning, I set Wyatt up in his booster seat to have his cereal. I don't really buckle him in anymore because for the most part he just sits there and eats, then asks for "heways" (Help Please) when he's done. Today I was busy doing something else and wasn't paying close attention. When I checked on him, this is what I found. Apparently breakfast is a laid back time in his schedule.

1 comment:

Stef said...

I am so touched jonah made your blog :) Thanks your help!!!