Tuesday, September 11, 2007

School, WWF, and kitchen comparisons


Things have been a little crazy around here. I am sorry I haven't been on here to catch everyone up on life. First of all, Wes started pre-school again. He has Miss Heather and really likes her. She is organized and very nice, which is nice as a parent. Here are pictures of him off to school for the first day and one of him in his class.


On to WWF. Wyatt got some old school WWF wrestlers from the King kids when they were packing for Kenya. Right now his favorite toys are "guys". This defines any small figurine that resembles a person. The other day, he spent a long time making the guys fight. It was a true boy moment. Sound effects, guys falling down, growling, and early hints of testosterone. When I tried to take a picture, he pushed the "guys" up to the camera and kept saying, "Cheeeeeeese, guys!"

Lastly, this one's for you, Jen. You wanted to compare the current kitchen to the new. This picture is taken through the open window above the kitchen sink and dishwasher. Wyatt was helping Bryan fix dinner. See how wide the fridge is open? That's as wide as it goes.


What is



What is to come!

4 comments:

Stef said...

That kitchen comparison... WOW!!! I bet you are excited for that change :)

Brazenlilly said...

Oh WOW! Now we can all truly share in your excitment! That is, shall we say, cozy. How exciting. :) thanks for the pic!

Diane Davis said...

Hi Carrie! I found you on Jen's blog. The house is fantastic and the kiddo is too cute. Glad to read of how you are doing. I'm new to this blogging business but check me out too. :)

Diane Davis (PCC days)

psmith said...

I am so happy for you! The house will be perfect! Enjoy that BIG kitchen!