Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Back on the home front


It feels like we’ve been gone for 7 ½ years! Does anyone even bother to check and see if I've posted anymore? Just in case...We left for our Colorado roadtrip/vacation on June 27th (or somewhere around then). My aunt and uncle have a cabin in Colorado that they were generous enough to let us use for a couple weeks. The plan: take a few days to get to Colorado so the boys don’t melt down before vacation even begins. (thank heaven for DVD players.)
On the road and ready to roll! Stay tuned for more vacation anecdotes, pictures, and experiences!

4 comments:

JJ said...

I do! I check!!

Ryan, Jane, Nate and Zach said...

Of course we all check your blog - we're blog buddies!
Miss you guys.

Stef said...

I check your blog... dork :) jk :) maybe it is just me, but do you like changing your background a lot?

Brazenlilly said...

I check too!