We have had so much happen around here the past couple weeks that I haven't been able to even think about posting anything new on here. So here I am to drop a quick line before we're off on our next excursion. First we had a misunderstanding with Charter and Earthlink leaving us in the Dark Ages with no phone or internet access at home. Thank goodness for cell phones. What did we do 10 years ago when these things weren't even part of our everyday lives? Anyway, then the boys and I flew up to Oregon for a whirlwind trip for my cousin's wedding. We got to play with almost all the grandparents, great grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. on my mom's side of the family. JJ and I even managed to escape for a couple hours to catch up with Jen and Carson! It was very eventful and I, of course, forgot our camera. The wedding was cute and the boys looked adorable in their ring bearer outfits.
Bill is on summer vacation now and we're headed to Colorado! We're planning on stopping in Vegas on the way and maybe one more stop on the way out. My aunt and uncle have a cabin out there where we'll stay for a couple weeks. My parents will join us out there for a week or so and we're all really looking forward to some nice relaxation.
In true Carrie form, here are some old pictures that were taken at Wesley's Mother's Day performance at school. They had a Mother's Day Tea in his class. They decorated, had snacks, and sang a song for us. It was REALLY cute! I don't know when the internet will be available again for more posting, so this may be it for a while. Have a wonderful summer!
1 comment:
Carrie, you have been tagged with meme. Please read all about it at my blog: http://www.dontsqueezethejj.com
Post a Comment