Another big thing is Bill is on his way to Arizona for the first part of his Spring Break. This is the 13th annual trip to watch the Angel's in spring training. One day during spring break in college, he and his buddy, Damian, were bored and decided to drive to Arizona to watch some baseball. It has been a tradition that has stuck. He and Damian are the two constants and have been joined by many of their friends over the years. He gets some good guy time, baseball, poker, and sunshine in. I'm really excited for him!
Thirdly, today is March 23rd. That means Bill and I have been together for 11 years! We went to Spring Musical together, where he held my hand for the first time!
So, that being said, here are some pictures that are completely unrelated. We went out to an Italian restaurant with Bill's grandpa a few weeks ago. Wyatt was such a HUGE disaster. The picture hardly captures it. We had to leave an extra big tip to cover the imminent sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and disinfecting that would make it worthy of the next patron. Wes was just being a ham to get a picture taken because we took a picture of Wyatt. That's it for now.
6 comments:
Wow! Lots of fun stuff. My roommate Kellianne hitched a ride to AZ with those two guys one spring break, and she told me some crazy stories. Also, which spring musical was it?
I don't really remember. Would it have been "Perfectly Frank"? It was March '96. I've heard the same fun stories from when Kellianne rode along. I think they may have crashed at her place for a night or two.
Carrie,
I read your blog today, as i do sometimes since it's on Jens list,and i HAD to comment on this one: (It's nme, Kellianne by the way)
2 memories come to mind from this trip: 1.) Damien claims he is going blind after Bill throws Gatorade in his eyes. (He was seriously FREAKING out, and very serious)
2.)Damien gets splinters in his fingers after retrieving a frisbe or baseball ( can't rememeber) out of a cactus bush in my front yard....strike 2 for Bill.
I'm surprised Damien still goes with Bill after all the trauma.
Love your blog, and your kids are adorable!
Hey, Kellianne! I'm so glad you stopped by. I was thinking about you the other day. Remember when we ran into each other at Target a couple years ago and you were shopping for pre-maternity clothes? Yeah, I was doing the same thing, but we hadn't told anyone I was expecting yet! How's your little one? I'd love to see pictures and see what you are all up to now.
Wow... 11 years... very cool.
Sorry Bill about Saturdays game ... I am sure that sucked!
Hey, Kellianne~
carrielynnlass@yahoo.com
I can't wait to see your boy!
~Carrie
Post a Comment