Monday, March 26, 2007

Brothers

Lately I have heard a lot of people say that Wesley and Wyatt look so much alike. They definitely look like brothers. They have so many similar expressions and mannerisms. I marvel at the way these two are similar in many ways, and yet such individuals. Wes is very cautious while Wyatt will climb anything that has a vertical line. Wes never tried to climb off his bed because we told him to stay on it. Every time Wyatt lays down, he is out of bed at least 3 times with a smile full of mischief! I am sure there will be many more huge differences, but I look forward to watching how their personalities complement each other in friendship. Here are a few pictures of the boys at similar ages.









1 comment:

Stef said...

they definitely look like brothers!!! the question now is, what parent do they look like?