Saturday, November 11, 2006

Happy Birthday, Wyatt!

Thanks to our thoughtful and resourceful friends, we have pictures of Wyatt's first birthday! There are a lot of pictures to make up for lost time. I think they speak for themselves, so with no further ado...















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Carrie:

You got all stages for sure including one in his birthday suit. Way to go. Happy Birthday Mr. Wyatt. I hope your party was a success

Megan said...

How Adorbale!!!!! He enjoyed that cake through and through!!!!

Brazenlilly said...

That cake is brilliant.

Carrie said...

Thank you, brazenlilly! I had so much fun making it. It took lots of food coloring!

gentrav said...

Enjoyed looking at the pictures. What a fun cake!
Denise

Stef said...

we all had a good time too!! WE all know Hunter did :)... I have your secret sis gift :) remind me :)

Kyle, Deanne, Lauren, Gracie, Isabel, and Sophia said...

sorry we missed such a fun time. Hope your having fun in Indiana.
The Smarts

Anonymous said...

I see you got the obligatory naked bathtub photo to show your boys' future girlfriends!

--Jen Yuan