
I’ll start with Wyatt. He is a man on the move. He has rejected conventional crawling in favor of a one leg tucked behind him scoot. He would prefer to go from here to there via the nearest set of adult arms, but he’ll settle for his own unique mode of transport when his options run out. He chatters his day away, talking to toys, straws, his hands, or anything else nearby. Above all, Wyatt loves to eat. Heaven forbid someone dare partake of any sustenance without including him. So far I haven’t found a food he won’t eat. At most meals he eats more than Wes! He’s such a delight! I know this picture doesn't have anything to do with anything. It wasn't worth an entire blog by itself. We took this picture in a tourist shop at the Oregon coast.

Wes loves making up verses to his favorite songs. The most recent went something like this: (to the tune of “Where is Thumbkin?”) Where is Daddy? Where is Daddy? There (pronounced ‘dare’) he is. There he is. How are you today, sir? Very (pronounced berry) very welcome, Run away! Run away! Where is Target? Where is Target? It's at the store. At the store. How are you today, sir? Very very welcome. Stay right there, stay right there. Cuz Target can’t run away!”
Wes begins almost every sentence with “Naybe we should…” No, that’s not a typo. He pronounces it ‘naybe’ and I love it!
1 comment:
Too cute! And don't worry--one cute pictures is NEVER too little for a blog posting! I love hearing about your sweet boys.
Post a Comment